Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tonight's Project

Since summer school starts tomorrow, tonight's project will be...cutting out tons and tons of laminating! I have gone crazy printing out everyone's awesome math games and last week I snuck up to school to laminate it all. Now comes the not so fun part..cutting it all out.

I am actually starting to get really excited about teaching summer school since I can test out implementing math work stations. Hopefully I can get all of the organization and management issues worked out so that everything goes smoothly starting up math work stations with my new group of kinders in the fall. Check back later this week for an update on how the summer math stations are going!

If you'd like to download some cool (and free!) math games of your own, head over to Ocean's of First Grade Fun because she's hosting this week's chapter of the math work station's blog party.

No comments:

Post a Comment