Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine Fun!

Looking for a cute valentine to give your students? Head on over to the Fabulous Finds blog where I just posted a fun idea for making your own heart-shaped crayons! It is super easy and I have the step by step directions and even a free template ready for you!


Also, if you're looking for some fun literacy centers for your students to do in February, I just added a pack of Valentine Literacy Games to my TPT store- just a few cute activities to practice the alphabet and sight words.


I'd love to hear what fun things you've got planned for celebrating Valentine's Day in your classroom!


8 comments:

  1. I love all of your math station ideas! Tag you're it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I am your newest follower. :)

    Erica

    www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the heart-shaped tray to make these crayons!

    Yippee, you are on TpT! How did I miss that?!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crayons! :) I just "tagged" you on my page, swing by to see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow you are a popular blogger today! I also tagged you. Scoot on over and check it out.
    PS I'm your newest follower!
    ❤Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meredith! I am tagging you!

    Erica

    http://sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is so cool! I'm now following your blog!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the heart shaped crayons! So cool! Following you now. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete