Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pete the Cat Videos

I know that many of us are obsessed with Pete the Cat lately. I think my summer school class made me read the book nearly every single day!


Not only does Pete have an awesome book,  but I found these fun YouTube videos with Pete. Have you seen these? So cute!! The first video stars Pete in a classic- The Wheels on the Bus.



In the second video, a Pete the Cat doll practices some groovy dance moves to the music.



I know my class is going to love these! I might have to cave in and buy one of those Pete the Cat dolls...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, these are great! I have a Pete the Cat smartboard file on my blog and it is free:) Come take a look!
    http://www.whatilearnedinkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed my class that second video of Pete dancing and they were TERRIFIED! They were like, "How is it moving??????????? That is so scary!!" So now I'm pretty sure they are all scared of their stuffed animals... haha!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is hilarious Jill! I am with your kids on this one-the dancing Pete doll is kinda creepy! Strangely my kids love it though and try to make our Pete doll dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these videos! oh my class will be so excited!
    thanks for sharing
    Tonia
    Mrsvento.blogspot

    ReplyDelete